1 portion of Fissidens fontanus (60 leaves)
Awesome plant to dress your driftwood!
- Outstanding body contour and striking color, it promises to feast your
hunger for beauty...
- Limited in supply, as this plant is slow-grower. Negligible maintenance
- Slow growing but very hardy
- Able to withstand a great variety of water conditions
- No carbon dioxide injection required for healthy growth
- If you wish to use fissidens to carpet the aquarium floor, tie them sparsely
on wire mesh. Then, place the wire mesh on the aquarium floor. Allow a few
months for it to cover the entire area
||Fissidens sp fontanus|
||73-82 ?F (23- 28?C); kH 3-8|
||6.0 - 7.5|
||Medium ~ High|