1 portion of Weeping moss (2" x 2" / 5 x 5 cm)
- Amazing plant for your driftwood, as it's beautiful shape helps to create a
focal point in your aquascape.
- One of the most sought-after aquatic moss, due to its unique curvature.
- Ideal choice for low maintenance tanks as this plant is undemanding for
light, CO2 and nutrients.
- Widely used by hobbyist in Asia for breeding shrimps, as moss is able to
provide some staple food for the shrimps!
- Leaf size about 1/2 of Xmas moss
- Optimum temperature for growth is around 26-28 degree celcius. (78 - 83
- Slow growing but very hardy
- Recommended for shrimps as they love to seek shelter below the moss
- Able to withstand a great variety of water conditions
- Can be tied to driftwood with sewing thread or fishing line
- No carbon dioxide injection required for healthy
||20 - 28 C (68 - 83 F)|
||6 - 8|
||Very Low - High|
||1" (2.5 cm) width, 1.5" (3.8 cm) length|